ESCP PAYMENT CONDITIONS AND PROCEDURES POLICY
- 1. The Student and Payer will be liable, jointly and severally, for full payment of all sums and tuition fees referred to in this Payment Agreement.
The claim may be brought against them both, or individually against either one of them, non-initiation of proceedings against one of them not constituting grounds for refusal to pay.
- 2. Failure to pay one or more installments of the programme will lead to the immediate loss of the student's academic standing and rights, and the loss of all amounts previously paid. ESCP may suspend the provision of the Master or Course in question, terminate the student's computer access or deny access to the Campus to a student who is not up to date with his/her payment obligations. Non-payment is deemed to have occurred when the amount due is not paid before the deadline specified in the Payment Agreement. In the event of non-payment, ESCP will initiate appropriate measures 7 days after the deadline for payment.
- 3. The student confirms that s/he is aware of and assumes liability for the cost of the classes t hat derive from studying the Specialized Master to which s/he has been admitted, as well as all the costs incurred during stays in partner campuses, unless informed otherwise by ESCP.
- 4. In order to obtain any official degree from our partner Universities (only available for some programs), it is an absolute prerequisite to present, before starting the course, a stamped and verified Undergraduate Degree Certificate (required), with, if required, the Apostille of The Hague.
- 5. For on site events, the student alone is responsible for ensuring thats/he has all the personal travel and visa documents required before and during the course. S/he also has sole responsibility for finding out about the procedures, rules, and laws in force in the country of destination in question for nationals of his/her respective country of origin. Failure to obtain the necessary visa or any other authorization does not constitute grounds for non-payment of the all the sums specified in this agreement.
- 6. All amounts are payable in Euros. The prices quoted are inclusive of VAT. Any currency conversion costs or other charges incurred in making a payment shall be borne by you, and shall not be deductible from the amounts due to ESCP Business School.
Before making any payment, you must have gone through the admission process and received the acceptance letter from the academic team and you must provide the required information.
- 7. The description of the Online Course on the Website and/or in any relevant Brochure will set out details of the contents of the available Online Courses, depending on which term are you enrolled, you will have the availability of some courses or others. To check this information, please download the Brochure.
Except as set out in the description of the Online Course on the Website and/or in any relevant Brochure, no additional Course Materials and/or tuition (either online, face to face or classroom) will be provided by ESCP Business School.
Upon receipt of a payment order confirmation email from ESCP Business School you will be notified of when you will have access to the Online Course purchased and for the length of time such access will be made available to you.
The access for our online course is personal to you, please, do not share or transfer your rights to access the Online Course or provide an Online Course to any other person.
- 8. ESCP -Madrid Campus will not undertake any institutional or administrative procedures related to individual student's personal needs.
The User agrees to make diligent use of the website and the services available thereof, in full compliance with the law, to morality, to these General Conditions and, in each case, their particular conditions.
ESCP Business School, as owner of the content cannot assume responsibility for the incorrect, inappropriate or illegal use of the information appearing on the Internet pages of the website. ESCP Business School makes every effort within its power to provide updated and detailed information on the website, however, within the limits established by law, ESCP Business School cannot assume any liability for the failure to update the data or information contained in its Internet pages.
ESCP Business School will not be responsible for any technical problems or failures with the computers of users when connecting to this page, as well as potential damages caused by third parties through illegal interference beyond the control of ESCP Business School.
The internet pages of the website may contain internal and external links, with the information and contents therein belonging to website.
The methods payments accepted are:
- 1. Credit card (including Visa, MasterCard) or debit card (including Visa Electron, Delta and Maestro).
- 2. Bank transfer, which will need to be arranged directly with us by e-mail.
Payment pages are secured by SSL and all card details are encrypted.
The owner of the website is ESCP Business School, as stated in our Disclaimer.
The Owner is engaged in the activity of post-graduate training as a business school, website https://lp-madrid.escp.eu/.
Intellectual and Industrial Property
The text, images, videos, sounds, animations and other content included in this website site are the exclusive property of ESCP Business School, for development independently or licensed from their legitimate owner’s rights of use. Any transmission, distribution, reproduction, storage or total or partial public communication must have the express consent of the owners.
All intellectual property rights arising from the website https://lp-madrid.escp.eu/. as well as their design are the exclusive property of ESCP Business School, therefore the rights of use are reserved exclusively for ESCP Business School.
The software and technological infrastructure that support the store holds its own license, which implies that, independent of the service, the computer programmes necessary for the service, and the technical information of the service, one does not acquire any right or license by using the website.
The reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation, in whole or in part, of any content of the website https://lp-madrid.escp.eu/, which is owned by ESCP Business School, is strictly prohibited without the express written consent by ESCP Business School.
All names and trademarks or logos of any kind contained in the website https://lp-madrid.escp.eu/ are protected by the laws on Intellectual and Industrial Property, both nationally and internationally.
Users of this website site are not authorized to decompile or reverse engineer in an attempt to discover the source of content and software contained in the website.
Content and information provided on the website
ESCP Business School reserves the right to modify, delete or update any content or design of the website, property of ESCP Business School, without prior notice.
The Owner reserves the right to modify the offer presented on the website (changes to products, prices, promotions and other commercial and service conditions) at any time. Any promotion will be announced along with its conditions and date or period of validity.
The Owner makes every effort within its means to ensure that the information contained on the website is accurate and without misprints. Should at some point a mistake of this kind be made, when not desired by ESCP Business School, its correction will be immediately sought. In the event of a typographical error in any of the prices shown and a client has made a purchase decision based on that error, the Owner will inform the customer of said error and the customer is entitled to terminate its decision at no cost.
The Owner may, at times, choose to include provisional information on some products in the content of the website. If the information provided does not correspond to the characteristics of the product the customer is entitled to cancel its decision at no cost.
How long is gathered personal data stored for?
Personal data provided shall be stored for as long as business relationships are maintained and unless you request its erasure; it is stored for 3 years for use by the marketing and recruitment/admissions departments. Subsequently, it shall be retained for the legally-required terms (except, in both cases, if processing is based on User consent and the User repeals this, in which case it shall be stored until this repeal is received). Therefore, we can guarantee that your data shall not be retained for longer than necessary for the aforementioned purposes, without prejudice to storage which may be necessary for formulating, exercising or defending possible claims and/or as permitted by applicable legislation.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
For any litigation or dispute over the interpretation of these terms or implementation of any procurement by ESCP Business School, the Courts of the City of Madrid, Spain, will have jurisdiction, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to the parties.
The payment made is non-refundable.
First payment (reservation fee) will be done by bank transfer or online payments through payment gateways.
Registration fee amounts:
Executive Master: 3.000€
Advanced Certificate: 1.500 €
Advanced Certificate in Project Management: : 750 €
Certificate: 750 €
Registration fee is deductible from the total cost of the Programme.
In case of payment in installments, the installments following the registration fee are also non-refundable.
Once you pay the registration fee, please send the payment receipt, to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
ESCP Business School
All rights reserved 21 April, 2021